This past September, The Harwood District threw it back to the ’80s to celebrate Harwood International’s 30th anniversary! Watch the video below to relive the fun.
Harwood Associates and guests partied at Happiest Hour on September 13, 2018 for “Throwback Thirty”- a night of neon, music and games. Guests danced to ‘80s powerhouse act The Spazmatics in their best ’80s fashion.
To extend the celebration to our residents and visitors, all seven Harwood District restaurants served special menu items (listed below) for the month of September. Guests enjoyed a delicious taste of nostalgia with these ’80s-inspired features and shared them on social with #30Throwback.
- Marie Gabrielle Restaurant and Gardens: Sloppy Joe Sandwich
- Saint Ann Restaurant and Bar: Seven Layer Dip
- Mercat Bistro: Tournedos Rossini
- Magnolias Sous Le Pont: Don’t Stop Brewlievin’ Cold Brew Coffee
- The Grove at Harwood: Frozen Bleu Hawaiian
- Happiest Hour: Monte Cristo Sandwich
- Dolce Riviera: Fettuccine Mare e Monti